Currently listening to Frank Ocean – IVY
While others were battling with drumsticks and chicken wings, i spent my Christmas Day making Pom Pom earrings and it was absolutely worth it! I was going to buy this on asos but when I calculated the price and shipping fee as its not up to $20 I decided to make it myself from things I already own without spending a dime and you know I gotta share how I made it here because showing that being stylish doesn’t have to cost an arm and leg is my thing.
What You’d Need :
* Any fluffy material (I use a faux fur collar I thrifted a while back)
* Old long earrings (or a new long earring you hate like how I didn’t like the style of this one my mum bought me).
* A pair of sharp scissors.
* Needle & Thread
What You Have To Do :
* If your earrings are like mine you’d have to detach the loops at the bottom.
* Cut out two equal pieces from your fabric of choice.
* Take one piece of fabric, apply glue over the back side and roll it into a ball to keep it secured then with the needle and thread sew it in place. Repeat for second piece of fabric.
I’ve been wearing this earring non stop since I made it (confession : I wore it to bed on the first night lol) and it’s still as beautiful as the first time I wore it so these steps are tested and trusted. I hope you find this tutorial easy to do and give it a trial.
Till next time… xoxo.
What’s your take on the PomPom earrings? Would you give this DIY a try? How will you style this? Looking forward to your replies.