Currently listening to the sound of moving vehicles as I’m on my way to Uni.
Whoop whoop! It’s the first Friday in 2017 and I’m super excited as I plan to have a fun yet productive weekend in a creative way and I can’t wait for the day to start unwinding. Speaking of creativity, in this post a lot of you asked for more DIY on this blog and as much as I write because it makes me happy, it would be pretty nice to carter to your needs from this blog as well. So no matter how irrelevant I think my DIY is I’d still post it as it might be relevant to someone reading…
I find fringe everything and anything absolutely beautiful, the fluidity has my heart and I’ve been craving a fringe clutch for the longest time. I finally got tired of waiting to thrift one so I decide to make one from materials I already own and I’m here to show you how I got it done.
Materials Needed :
* An old clutch (this came in an old tote bag that belongs to my mum)
* Yards of fringe (I got mine from a shirt I thrifted specifically for the fringe. You can find this at textile/tailoring supply stores)
* Pair of scissors
* Needle & thread (be sure to use the bigger sized needle for easy penetration into the leather)
* Lighter or match box
What To Do :
* Make sure your clutch is clean.
* Go forth and slay with your new bag.
Showed my mum the final result and she wanted her clutch back lol, I was pretty glad my family loved how it turned out and I can’t wait to properly style this purse with an outfit. I really do hope you like this DIY too as it is pretty easy and quick to do.
Till next time… xoxo
Word of the day – “Only those who do nothing make no mistakes” _ French Proverb.