Currently listening to Ariana Grande | God Is A Woman
So it’s my birthday today *insert fireworks here* and I was going to do the cliche ‘23 things I’ve learned in 23 years post’ but I’m not that deep a writer and honestly I don’t think I’ve learnt up to 23 new things and I’m not about to write a blogpost filled with quotes upon quotes, so I thought to share 23 facts about this old young woman behind this blog that you might not know.
PS : This post is highly confidential.
1. I sleep a lot (okay you might already know this)
2. When I was in primary school I pee-ed on myself because I was dared to (I hate being dared)
3. I DO NOT LIKE EATING.
4. I think watching tv is hella boring.
5. My favorite meal after bread and tea is Fufu and egusi soap.
6. I can’t say the word ‘THREE’.
7. I’m a very shy person but people confess to being intimidated by my presence and I honestly don’t know how that’s possible.
8. I choose songs to listen to based on the beats and not lyrics.
9. I think Beyoncé is overrated (please don’t come for me).
10. I love scrubbing and mopping floors.
11. I hate asking for any kind of help.
12. When I have to watch Tv, it has to be a murder/investigation show.
13. I enjoy trying new things, places, etc
14. I LOVE BEING BY MYSELF.
15. I’ve been chased by a dog once, so I always take the ‘Beware Of Dogs’ sign seriously.
16. I used to be one of the fastest athletes in my high school (my fav track event was 4×4 relay).
17. I HATE TO SHOWER.
18. I’ve loved one man consistently for 8 years now and no, it’s not my dad.
19. I’m 5feets 2.7inches down to earth.
20. My all time fav color is white.
21. I can take a bullet for my sister.
22. My pet peeve is unnecessary lies.
23. It’s my long term goal to make HEAVEN.
I suddenly feel a little naked after making this list but one of my goals for this new age is to let myself loose more often and be more vulnerable. I trust that you’d keep all this a secret and share this post with everyone you come across (lol the irony). Thank you so much for all the support I get on this platform, owning a blog is one of the reasons I’m happy and feel fulfilled today and this wouldn’t be a thing without YOU!!
What do we have in common? Do share with me some facts about yourself, let’s get to know each other better by leaving me a comment below, thank you.